Blog Disclaimer.

I recently came across a number of articles on how (1) bloggers have now become authors of sponsored content...(2) Copyright violations via blogs. This has prompted this post: Disclaimer to my blog.

The views and opinions expressed here are my own only and in no way represent the views, positions or opinions - expressed or implied - of my employer (present and past) or anyone else.

My thoughts and opinions change from time to time; this is a natural offshoot of having an open and inquisitive mind. This blog’s primary purpose is to document how we can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our customers by documenting an approach to problem solving, improving business process execution by analyzing a multitude of approaches and technological solutions.

In the past, I documented my thoughts and views in a document; to serve as a repository of knowledge and I intend for this blog to be the same. By posting on the web, others are welcome to learn from my knowledge and views but keep an open mind.

"Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed here are my own only and in no way represent the views, positions or opinions - expressed or implied - of my employer (present and past) "
"Please post your comments - Swati Ranganathan"

0 comments:

Post a Comment